While the physical act of shopping is one of my favorite hobbies and stress relievers, the convenience of online shopping can’t be beat. But which site can you trust to deliver the trendiest, highest quality, fast-arriving threads at a reasonable price? That almost sounds too good to be true, but I’ve found a few worth sharing…
- Shopakira.com Akira is a boutique clothing and shoe store in Chicago with about 5 or 6 locations. I love shopping in their stores but for those of you who don’t live in Chicago, this is the next best option. Their clothing is very inexpensive and while the quality isn’t top notch, I’ve had some of their dresses for years. I shop here mostly for going out clothes and accessories but sometimes you can find staple pieces, too.
- Asos.com This European retailer offers free standard shipping to the US and their products are very reasonably priced. The quality is exceptional, especially for the price! Find anything here from skirts to sweaters to dresses to pants to jackets and coats. They’re having a special 20% off sale right now on their fall collection! Keep in mind, though, that they list the prices in Euros and the current conversion rate is about $1.36 to every €1 so it’s a little pricier than it looks like at first glance.
€35 for this dress
€24 for this scalloped skirt
- Theoutnet.com A special thanks to my dear friend, Amanda, who introduced me to this fabulous website. This online clearance outlet is perfect for ladies who love designer products but not designer prices. Of course, the quality is outstanding here so you’re most likely still going to pay a little more than the websites above but it’s worth it! You can save up to 70% off of original prices on great pieces.
Maroon corduroys for $99 – originally $330
- Lastcall.com Neiman Marcus’ Last Call website is a department store clearance site. I find this site to be a little less trendy but a good source for the basics.
- Endless.com is a great place to find shoes, bags, and accessories with tons of brands to choose from.
Boots for $129
- Shopittome.com is an email alert that will let you know when the pieces you’re looking for from your favorite designer – in your size – go on sale. You can even choose how often you would like your email notifications to be sent!
- Polyvore.com I could probably write a whole post just about this site alone but I’ll let you explore for yourself. A few quick highlights: you can search by item and color and if you click on the item you can see which retailer it came from, how much it is, and how to purchase it. You can also ask their fashion experts questions such as what should you wear on an interview, or how to wear a certain piece of clothing, etc. The last function of this site that I’ll give away – which is my favorite – is the ability to create your own inspiration boards from this site… and you can even add them to pinterest.com when you’re done!
What are some of your favorites?